I'm sending this from my new iPad.
It's going to take a bit of getting used to, I can tell ya! First I need to work out the blogging app - and I've only recently found out what an app is and does! - and then I have to add photos in a completely new way! I'm testing with this post and hoping that the pics are a similar size to my usual ones sent from our Mac.
First time and I'm hoping it all goes alright - after all, I bought this magical little device so I could keep posting in this space as well as keep a record of my travels.
Pics are unrelated but necessary so I can practice!!!


Your app seems to be working really well and the 'practice' photos are great. Well done on the mastery of new technology!
ReplyDeleteWell you're doing better than me! I didn't know there was an app for blogging. I post on the computer but often read and comment on buddy's iPad. I love being able to read wherever I am sitting but it often jams when I try to comment. Oh, and autocorrects as you have seen. I'm interested to know if you like it. Maybe it's just a matter og getting used to it?
ReplyDeleteWay to go Evi! Gorgeous photos. It seems to be working. cheers Wendy
ReplyDeletewow, i didn't know that! a blogging app? your post turned out beautifully, clever you. i've had an ipad since they first came out and i've not learned to post with photos (or even post really, once a few words). well done!
ReplyDeleteand evi, i came home to a package yesterday, your book!!! thank you so very much, what a treasure it is, i'll have to make several pairs, i love them all. thank you so much for sending it my way. love it and the sweet packaging too.
xxx lori