let us eat

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

baby face(s)





I'm still learning how to be a doting grandmother and need reminding every now and again to 'brag' about my beautiful grandchild! 
So here are a few pics of her from her last visit, a week ago.

Isn't she adorable? 

PS - have you entered the draw for the little giveaway that I'm having? It ends on Friday and you can have a peek here! 

5 comments:

  1. You are quite right to brag, she is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! She is adorable and looks very kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, you are both right - she is beautiful and kissable !! thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous girl. Please do continue to brag as I love seeing the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet photo's...love the last one it definitely gave me a chuckle!!
    And such big bright blue eyes!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh yes please, do leave a comment! I will admit I don't always answer, although I do mean to, but I always read them and love to hear what you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...