Augh, you were there too!! Wasn't it fantastic, we had stacks of fun and learnt heaps, and were even lucky enough to win one of the raffle prizes! I look forward to reading about your day :)
It was great wasn't it. Saw your stall and wanted to introduce myself but was a bit shy. Then the next 2 times I passed by you were busy, when I finally decided to just do it! you weren't there. oh well next time
Oh no, Allana and Kate, I really wish I had met you both!! I had thought to keep an eye out for you Allana as you live in the area somewhere and I felt you might go to places like this ;o) but couldn't pick you at all! And Kate PLEASE come and say hi next time - I love some face to face contact!!
Linda - yes they are ours - and the girls sold about 35 bundles!!! Woo hoo!!
Augh, you were there too!! Wasn't it fantastic, we had stacks of fun and learnt heaps, and were even lucky enough to win one of the raffle prizes! I look forward to reading about your day :)
ReplyDeleteAre the envelopes yours?
ReplyDeleteWow that looks fantastic. Even some biodynamics. Love it!
ReplyDeleteIt was great wasn't it. Saw your stall and wanted to introduce myself but was a bit shy. Then the next 2 times I passed by you were busy, when I finally decided to just do it! you weren't there.
ReplyDeleteoh well next time
cheers Kate
Oh no, Allana and Kate, I really wish I had met you both!! I had thought to keep an eye out for you Allana as you live in the area somewhere and I felt you might go to places like this ;o) but couldn't pick you at all!
ReplyDeleteAnd Kate PLEASE come and say hi next time - I love some face to face contact!!
Linda - yes they are ours - and the girls sold about 35 bundles!!! Woo hoo!!