let us eat

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

dewy morning






Fairy Girl called me outside this morning - "Take a photo of this tiny frog, mum." So of I went to do her bidding......... and I discovered a fairy land of dewdrops covering the plants in the garden. The sun was just shining enough so that all the tiny drops were catching the sunbeams and the whole world was glittering. 

Sometimes I'm called and make excuses; and sometimes I'm called and get grumpy and then spend an unhappy hour in the company of Mr Guilt; and sometimes I answer the call of the Young Ones and find myself in a wonderland of one kind or another.  

Those last ones are the times when I am grateful to be a mama and grateful to be Here. Now.

May you find joy in a dewy morning world, too! 

3 comments:

  1. Why hello there, froggy friend! What a great picture. Dewy mornings are a precious gift..it's nice your daughter invited you to experience it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh yes please, do leave a comment! I will admit I don't always answer, although I do mean to, but I always read them and love to hear what you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...