Thank you all so very much for your kind thoughts on yesterdays post - I am feeling much chirpier today and can face the world with my usual equanimity. Sometimes life just gets the better of me and I let myself wallow in the misery of my paltry challenges, but thankfully, over the years I have learnt that "this too shall pass."
Perhaps that's one of the nice things about growing older....... the wisdom to realise that each day is, and will be, different. What ever is sending me into the glooms today will no doubt be gone from my horizon by the following morning because life is on an ever changing path....the discordant notes of this day may well be a beautiful tune on the morrow.
Wishing you all a peaceful and relaxing weekend.
Namaste

Oh so true. I am glad you are feeling much more your self today. Love and hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteYou have such a lovely blog - I just awarded you a Liebster Award
ReplyDeleteim so glad your feeling better. Recieving those gorgeous mitts sure was good timing, if only we could all recieve such a happy package just when we need it the most:)
ReplyDelete