Late last year sometime, lovely Linda from the Greenhaven Goodlife nominated me for a Liebster award...... and I had every intention of accepting it and nominating five more interesting places that I like to visit. Well..... it didn't quite eventuate, time moved on and life got busy and I forgot (except, maybe now and again when I felt a guilty niggle).
Fast forward to earlier this week and once again I found a nomination in my comments box - this time from sweet Becky at Life For Us, all the way from South Carolina. Isn't this blogging world amazing? I have a friend in SC, somewhere in the US, whom I have never met but have a connection with - amazing indeed!
So, on to the fine print -
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented and loved bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
There are a few rules that go along with accepting the award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the presenter who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the award on to your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
(Sorry Becky, I borrowed the above blurb from you, hope that's ok)
So here are some blogs that I've been visiting for a while and also a few that I have recently discovered and think are worthy of visiting again.....
Deb at Ramblings of a Square Peg in a Round Hole - a fellow Tasmanian, she writes and posts some delightful photo's of her travels around our beautiful state.
Julie at Haybales and Sunflowers writes about her simple life in an easy down to earth manner - and she sews some fantastic fancy dress costumes!
Aleta at Hinterland Mama always seems to have the best craft ideas...... easy and quick and using natural ingredients! A very generous mama!
Kate at Vegetable Vagabond - another Tassie blog that I have recently discovered and will be returning to again. Kate brings up some interesting points and I just love her heading pic!
Jo over at Indigo Inspirations is another mama doing some great photo's. As you may have figured out, I would like to be a knitter and her wool pics always make me drool.
Star, the gorgeous Faerymother has a blog that I have very quickly grown to love visiting....she writes so eloquently about her life and has such a love of life that it's very invigorating to drop by!
Kara at The Practical Frog blog is a new one too. Kara has loads of great to do posts already and hasn't even been blogging all that long.
Mummyzilla from NZ is another blog I visit from time to time. I've been meaning to join in with her 12 in 2012 list....... eventually...... :o)
So that's about all I can manage for the moment although there are loads of blogs out there that are worth reading - sadly it's not possible to read them all but I do try to get around and visit all my faves every week or so. Do have a peek into the lives of these busy mama's though and maybe let them know you were there by leaving a teeny note!
So thank you to Linda and Becky for thinking me worthy of this award - now if only there were a little gold statue to go with it...... ;o)

Thanks. Will get thinking tomorrow to pass this on.
ReplyDeleteThank you, your a honey, and I would love to accept this and pass on the love, Yay!
ReplyDeleteThank you for including me Evi. You are full of so much goodness x
ReplyDelete