let us eat

Saturday, May 12, 2012

summer blooms




Wishing all you mamas 
out there, 
a peaceful 
and relaxing
Mothers Day. 

Found so many summer blooms in my photo folder that I had to share three with you! 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, colorful flowers, wishing you the same thing. Hope you have an enjoyable day where your lovelies spoil you rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Ev!! Hope you have a lovely day. There is something coming in the mail for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I'll be keeping an eye on the mail box now, Bon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely sunny happy snaps on this dull wet day.

    *Smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots Evi...hope you had a great day too!!! xox Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy mother's day, Evi. What gorgeous close up shots of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for these lovely photos!

    Happy Mother's Day Evi :)
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Had a lovely day beside the fire with the family!! Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evi you should also know that your post about your daughter's "pre-baby shower" for want of a better word really struck a cord with me and helped to refocus how I feel about motherhood and how privileged I am. It was uppermost in my mind today when I was writing my post (Suburban Jubilee) about motherhood. So thank you for more than you know. Your gentle wisdom is very powerful and I feel better for it.

    ReplyDelete

Oh yes please, do leave a comment! I will admit I don't always answer, although I do mean to, but I always read them and love to hear what you say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...