Thursday, April 16, 2020
that took a while!
Oh geez that took a while! I've just spent a good portion of two days working out how to a) link a page to various past blog posts of mine...and b) make a suitable image on Canva! Finally, after some cursing, many cups of tea and lots of chocolate eggs later, I DID IT!!!!
So if you have a penchant for cooking, especially fresh and vegetarian, you might just find something yummy to try. And if you are one of my children calling for a recipe - look here first!
Now theres another page I'd like to create and thats one with all the crafty and repurposed things I've made over the years.....and maybe a homeschooling one as well.... I'm not sure however if I should start asap (too much gnashing of teeth all at once!!!???) or wait until I've recovered and perhaps forgotten a few particulars of Canva and Blogger?
I'll give it some thought as I wander outdoors for a breath of fresh air today.
I hope you find some deliciousness - let me know if you try any out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for popping in on my blog and saying hello....not sure if this is helpful or not if you want to do a link to a previous blog post of yours open your blog in another tab, search or find the post you want and click on it, then go to the url bar and double click on it to copy it then go into your blog post you are typing and then click on the link tool bar and paste your info into the web address. So if for instance I was linking my turkish bread recipe from a previous post I might say...I cooked turkish bread and then I would highlight those two words and click on the link tool and paste the actual url that I had copied and it will link back to my blog post. Hope that helps. Have a good week. Regards Kathy, Brisbane
ReplyDeleteI think I've sorted it Kathy. Well at least it's done - not quite how I wanted it but it worked. I'll have to give you great instructions a slow read with all the relevant 'windows' open (visual learner here) ;)
DeleteIts amazing how quickly we get rusty at these things isn't it. I was the same when I returned to blogging. I am so glad to hear that you finally worked it out.
ReplyDeleteUgh yes it is! Fortunately I like a challenge although sometimes there's swearing....;)
DeleteThank you for visiting me today, I appreciated your kind comment.
ReplyDeleteOoh, lots of lovely foodie things to see here, fabulous! I love your Easter table by the way, looked really pretty.
The cake in the centre of your montage looks scrummy, what is it? x
Hi Sadie! The cake is the 'Reindling' recipe in the sweets section. And it is sooo yummy! I'd love to know if you try it. :)
DeleteLooks lovely, Evi. I keep thinking I need to 'freshen' up my blog, change my header image etc. but then I remember that I have forgotten how I used Canva to make the original one! You've inspired me to tackle it. Meg:)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear Meg! It's not that hard in the end! ;) Looking forward to seeing the changes - although your header is perfectly nice as it is!
Delete