I'm joining in today with Rhonda at Down To Earth.
My oldest son and his delightful partner have left the Apple Isle and are making a big move to Melbourne for an indefinite time. They left last night on the Spirit of Tas boat and I'm missing them already. My boy is just so full of life and we'll miss his boisterous visits immensely.
I wonder if I will get used to my children moving away by the time all seven of them are ready to leave?
Two have moved out to follow their own paths now and it is getting easier but having them a loooonnngg way away is a little more tricky because then we really don't see them weekly.
I gave his sweet girl some motherly hints on looking after him .......... and I hope her Dad gave my boy a lecture on taking care of his daughter too!!
I'm sure though, that these two will both do great things and enjoy every minute of the doing!

Seven children, wow! Obviously much loved by their Mum Lovely to hear you say they will both do great things together. Tassie is gorgeous
ReplyDeleteFabulous picture! They look so happy. You are a great mom I can tell.
ReplyDelete